BENCHMADE 300SSN AXIS FLIPPER WITH COMBO EDGE
1 used from $ 145.49
- HIGH-QUALITY: The 154CM stainless steel blade is tough, rust resistant, and holds an edge well. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures, making it great for outdoor use.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The AXIS Flipper 300 offers the speed and function of AXIS Assist, with the convenience of a flipper. The 300 can be opened and closed quickly and single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 300's contoured handle is attractive and comfortable to use and hold. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The AXIS Flipper 300's drop-point, utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for everyday carry.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
The AXIS flipper is relatively compact but has a full-sized feel thanks to the unique handle shape. Adding a flipper is just one more way to deploy the blade on what is already the most versatile locking mechanism on the market. Intended both Everyday or Outdoor use, our AXIS flipper has a deep carry clip type with a reversible tip-up clip position. Specifications: Designer: Butch Ball | Mechanism: AXIS-Flipper | Action: Manual-opening | Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC) | Blade Length: 3.18" (8.08cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.130" (3.30mm) | Open Length: 7.36" (18.69cm) | Closed Length: 4.25" (10.80cm) | Handle Thickness: 0.59" (14.99mm). Weight: 4.85 oz. (137.50g).