Buy Benchmade – Big Summit Lake 15051-2 Knife, Drop-Point
Benchmade - Big Summit Lake 15051-2 Knife, Drop-Point
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The stabilized wood handle is more resistant to environmental hardships than natural wood.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's lock-back mechanism is reliable, strong, and safe. The Big Summit Lake is a manual knife that is opened and closed with both hands.
- ALWAYS READY: The Big Summit Lake balances traditional looks with modern mechanisms. The tip-up pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- MADE FOR HUNTING: The 15051-2's drop-point blade is well-balanced and versatile, making it ideal for hunting purposes.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
For the traditionalist. The lock-back calls back to the days with the person who taught you how to skin a buck, only this one has way better blade steel. Intended for Hunting use, our Big Summit Lake has a standard clip type with a tip-down position. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade | Mechanism: Lock-back | Action: Manual-opening | Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) | Blade Length: 3.77" (9.58cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.15mm)| Open Length: 8.34" (21.18cm) | Closed Length: 4.57" (11.61cm) | Handle Thickness: 0.57" (14.48mm) | Weight: 4.59oz. (130.12g).