Buy Benchmade – Fixed Contego 183, Serrated Reverse Tanto, Coated Finish
Benchmade - Fixed Contego 183, Serrated Reverse Tanto, Coated Finish
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Fixed Contego 183 is a fixed blade, full tang knife, providing greater strength and reliability than a folding knife. The simplicity of the knife also makes it easy to clean.
- ALWAYS READY: The 183 is well-balanced and easy to hold. The injection molded sheath is durable and features a MOLLE-compatible Malice Clip for ultimate accessibility.
- FOR TACTICAL USE: The reverse tanto blade style allows for maximum force to be applied to the tip, making it easy to cut. It's designed for tactical applications.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
A tactical fixed blade from Warren Osborne. The Fixed Contego has aggressive lines and a classic Osborne blade style that provide great tip strength and good all-around performance. Intended for Tactical use, our Fixed Contego family includes a black, injection molded plastic sheath with tension screw and malice clip and is MOLLE compatible. Specifications: Designer: Osborne | Mechanism: Fixed | Action: Fixed Blade | Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) | Blade Length: 4.97" (12.62cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.164" (4.17mm) | Overall Length: 10.18" (25.86cm) | Handle Thickness: 0.62" (15.75mm) | Weight: 7.14oz. (202.42g) | Sheath Weight: 2.32oz. (65.77g).