Buy Benchmade – Loco 808, Serrated Reverse Tanto, Coated Finish
Benchmade - Loco 808, Serrated Reverse Tanto, Coated Finish
1 used from $ 12,079.84
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The G10 handle is durable and stable enough for a wide range of temperatures.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The Loco 808 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed single-handedly.
- COMFORTABLE: The 808 is robust yet comfortable to hold and use. The reversible, deep-carry pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- FOR TACTICAL USE: The Loco 808's reverse tanto blade style allows for maximum force to be applied to the tip, making it easy to cut. It's ideal for everyday use and tactical applications.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
We named the 808 the Loco because it's crazy how overbuilt the knife is. A truly robust tactical knife with the refined style of custom hardware. Intended for Tactical or Everyday use, the Loco offers a lanyard hole and a deep-carry, reversible tip-up pocket clip. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade; Mechanism: AXIS; Action: Manual-opening; Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC); Blade Length: 3.68" (9.35cm); Blade Thickness: 0.160" (4.06mm); Open Length: 8.62" (21.89cm); Closed Length: 4.94" (12.55cm); Handle Thickness: 0.67" (17.02mm); Weight: 6.56oz. (185.97g).