Buy Benchmade Megumi 482 Knife, Clip-Point, Cocobolo Wood Carbon Fiber Handle
Benchmade Megumi 482 Knife, Clip-Point, Cocobolo Wood Carbon Fiber Handle
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The Cocobolo wood and carbon fiber handle provides the perfect balance between a classic look and durability.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Nak-Lok is an updated version of the liner lock. With this mechanism, the opening finger never crosses the blade's path, greatly reducing the risk of personal injury.
- COMFORTABLE: The 482's lightweight and compact design makes it comfortable to hold and use.
- VERSATILE: The Megumi 482's drop-point, utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for everyday carry and use.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
Another beautiful gent knife from Seiichi Nakamura. The attention to detail is something that defines Mr. Nakamura's designs and the Megumi is no exception. Intended for Everyday use, our Megumi is truly one-of-a-kind and comes with a convenient lanyard hole at the end of its unique Cocobolo wood carbon fiber handle. Specifications: Designer: Nakamura; Mechanism: Nak-Lok; Action: Manual-opening; Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC); Blade Length: 2.48" (6.30cm); Blade Thickness: 0.104" (2.64mm); Open Length: 5.76" (14.63cm); Closed Length: 3.28" (8.33cm); Handle Thickness: 0.46" (11.68mm); Weight: 1.85oz. (52.45g).