Buy Benchmade – Nakamura Axis 484, Plain Drop-Point, G10 Handle
Benchmade - Nakamura Axis 484, Plain Drop-Point, G10 Handle
- HIGH-QUALITY: The M390 premium stainless steel blade offers exceptional cutting ability, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The 484 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed with one hand.
- COMFORTABLE: The 484's lightweight design and contoured handle make it comfortable to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Nakamura AXIS 484's drop-point, utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for everyday carry and use.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
The first Nakamura AXIS brings the best of both worlds: detailed design and functional strength. Designer: Nakamura, Blade Length: 3.08 inches, Blade Thickness: 0.114 inches, Handle Thickness: 0.57 inches, Blade Material: M390 Super Premium Stainless Steel, Blade Style: Modified Drop Point, Lock Type: AXIS, Overall Length: 7.03 inches, Closed Length: 3.95 inches,Use: Every Day