Benchmade Nestucca Cleaver 15100-1
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Nestucca is a fixed blade, full tang knife, providing greater strength and reliability than a folding knife. The simplicity of the knife also makes it easy to clean.
- MADE FOR HUNTING: The Nestucca 15100's cleaver blade is based on the traditional Alaskan ulu and is designed to make short work of big game with long cuts. It's specifically intended for hunting purposes.
- ALWAYS READY: The 15100's handle and finger hole allow for multiple hand positions. The leather sheath is durable and provides ultimate accessibility.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
Based on the traditional Alaskan ulu, this "cleaver" makes short work of big game with long cuts. The huge radius of the blade cuts across a long CPM-S30V surface, affording incredible edge retention, and the handle and finger hole allow for multiple hand positions. Intended for Hunting use, our Nestucca Cleaver has a lanyard hole and comes with a dark brown leather sheath. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade; Mechanism: Fixed; Action: Fixed Blade; Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC); Blade Length: 4.41" (11.20cm); Blade Thickness: 0.140" (3.56mm); Total Length: 6.58" (16.71cm); Handle Thickness: 0.57" (14.478mm); Weight: 4.95oz. (140.33g); Sheath Weight: 1.25oz. (35.44g).