Buy Benchmade – Saddle Mountain Hunter 15007-1, Clip-Point, G10 Handle
Benchmade - Saddle Mountain Hunter 15007-1, Clip-Point, G10 Handle
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The G10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Saddle Mountain Hunter is a fixed blade, full tang knife, providing greater strength and reliability than a folding knife. The simplicity of the knife also makes it easy to clean.
- MADE FOR HUNTING: The Saddle Mountain Hunter 15007-1's drop-point blade style is versatile and good for deboning and general game cleaning. The 15007-1 is designed specifically for hunting purposes.
- ALWAYS READY: The 15007-1 is the perfect size for a hunting knife. The Kydex sheath is durable and provides ultimate accessibility.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
The same great handle design as the Skinner but with a more traditional hunting blade style, good for deboning and general game cleaning. Intended for Hunting use, our Saddle Mountain Hunter models have a lanyard hole and come with a sheath. The 15007-1 comes with a black, molded Kydex sheath with reversible belt loop. The 15007-2 comes with a brown, pressure fit, rich leather sheath with an integrated guard. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade; Mechanism: Fixed; Action: Fixed Blade; Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC); Blade Length: 4.05" (10.29cm); Blade Thickness: 0.120" (3.05mm); Overall Length: 8.59" (21.82cm); Handle Thickness: 0.56" (14.22mm); Weight: 4.08oz (115.67g); Sheath Weight: 1.85oz. (52.45g).