Buy Benchmade Vallation 407 Folding Knife, Serrated Drop-Point, Black Handle, Satin Finish
Benchmade Vallation 407 Folding Knife, Serrated Drop-Point, Black Handle, Satin Finish
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The 6061-T6 aluminum handle offers solid form and function at minimal weight.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Vallation 407 features Benchmade's AXIS Assist with integrated safety. It can be opened and closed quickly with either hand.
- ALWAYS READY: The 407's quick, one-handed opening makes it easy to use. The reversible deep carry pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Vallation's drop-point utility blade style with mohawk spine makes it ideal for everyday use and tactical applications. It also features a carbide tipped glass breaker for emergencies.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening and was purchased from an authorized dealer,, Benchmade will take care of it.
A duty knife that can be carried every day, this tactical AXIS Assist takes its styling cues from our legacy line of automatic knives. A stout handle with excellent palm swell provides ample grip and positive weight for striking with the carbide glass breaker. The unique mohawk spine design on the blade allows for great control without aggressive jimping. This knife will be your new EDC on and off the job. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade; Mechanism: AXIS; Action: Assisted-opening; Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC); Blade Length: 3.70" (9.40cm); Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.15mm); Open Length: 8.76" (22.25cm); Closed Length: 5.09" (12.93cm); Handle Thickness: 0.70" (17.70); Weight: 6.38oz (180.87g).
Benchmade Vallation 407 Folding Knife, Serrated Drop-Point, Black Handle, Satin Finish, Benchmade
|Current Price||$225.25||May 23, 2018|
|Highest Price||$225.25||May 23, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$225.25||May 23, 2018|
Last price changes
|$225.25||May 23, 2018|