Buy ColdLand | 8.5″ Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Blank Blade Kit Knife Making Suppllies with Sheath, Brass Pins and Handle Scales SK102-1
ColdLand | 8.5" Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Blank Blade Kit Knife Making Suppllies with Sheath, Brass Pins and Handle Scales SK102-1
- WARNING: Please buy ONLY from Leather-n-Dagger when you see "Sold by Leather-n-Dagger and Fulfilled by Amazon" or "Ships from and sold by Leather-n-Dagger". Other sellers are selling FAKE COPIES of our products with CHEAP QUALITY. Please don't buy from them. Our branded products are: "Leather-n-Dagger", "ColdLand Knives" and "Rocky Knives". Thanks a million !!!
- Solidly built for tough use such as hunting, camping, other outdoor sports, bush craft activities and tracking! Long lasting sharp edge: ideal for real hunt experience.
- Hand forged by using 1095 & 15N20 steels. Over 510+ true layers of Damascus steel. Good Quality. Will long last for several years (lifetime if handled with care). Hardness: 58-60 HRC on Rockwell Scale.
- NOTE: This is our stock photo. You will receive different Damascus pattern as every Damascus Blade is unique in the world. Leather sheath and scale colors may be different too. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or fully refunded.
- SHIPPING: This item can NOT be shipped to P.O.Boxes (full street address is required). We also accept WHOLESALE ORDERS. Please read below for PRODUCT DESCRIPTION before purchasing.
BRAND: ColdLand Knives. TOTAL LENGTH: 8.5" (approx.). BLADE LENGTH: 4" (approx.). HANDLE MATERIAL: Damascus steel, Bras pins, Colored Natural Bone, Damascus Bolster, SHARPNESS: Medium to very sharp (you can further sharpen it according to your own taste). BLADE MATERIAL: Damascus steel 1095 & 15N20. BLADE HARDNESS ON ROCKWELL SCALE: 58 to 60 HRC. NUMBER OF BLADE LAYERS: 512 + true layers. BLADE THICKNESS: 4 to 5 mm (Approx.). ITEM CONDITION: New. SHEATH: Pure & Genuine leather sheath is included. HISTORY OF DAMASCUS STEEL: From 300 BC to 1700 AD Damascus steel was the high quality steel used in blades and it was famous for making strong swords so well-forged that it could bent under pressure without breaking, yet held an edge so sharp it could cleave a big piece of wood in half with only the force behind one arm. During Middle Ages Damascus steel was used to make swords and the art of making Damascus steel was considered as a secret. Then a time came when process for making the...
ColdLand | 8.5" Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Blank Blade Kit Knife Making Suppllies with Sheath, Brass Pins and Handle Scales SK102-1, ColdLand Knives
|Current Price||$59.99||May 25, 2018|
|Highest Price||$59.99||May 25, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$59.99||May 25, 2018|
Last price changes
|$59.99||May 25, 2018|