Buy ColdLand | Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Full Tang Blank Blade with free Leather Sheath for Knife Making Supplies ZK23-D
ColdLand | Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Full Tang Blank Blade with free Leather Sheath for Knife Making Supplies ZK23-D
- Hand forged by using 1095 & 15N20 steels. Over 200 true layers of Damascus steel.
- Awesome Professional Quality. Will long last for several years (lifetime if handled with care). Hardness: 58-60 HRC on Rockwell Scale.
- Long lasting sharp edge: ideal for real hunt experience. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or fully refunded.
- Note: Damascus pattern can be different than photo. You need to adjust the Brass Pins.
- Buy only from LEATHER-N-DAGGER on Amazon. This item's Brand: ColdLand Knives
Damascus Steel Full Tang Blank Blade, Leather Sheath. ==== Overall Length: 9.80 Inches (approx), Blade Length: 5.00 Inches (approx), Blade Material: Damascus Steel, Handle Material: Damascus Steel, Sharpness: Very sharp - DAMASCUS STEEL: 1095 AND 15N20 - BLADE LAYERS: 200+ TRUE LAYERS - BLADE ==== HISTORY OF DAMASCUS STEEL: From 300 BC to 1700 AD Damascus steel was the high quality steel used in blades and it was famous for making strong swords so well-forged that it could bent under pressure without breaking, yet held an edge so sharp it could cleave a big piece of wood in half with only the force behind one arm. During Middle Ages Damascus steel was used to make swords and the art of making Damascus steel was considered as a secret. Then a time came when process for making the original Damascus steel was lost. But it emerged again though modern day Damascus knives are not made in the same way as the medieval Damascus blades. The reasons for this are obvious, as no one knows...